Sunday, June 10, 2012

Drawing Update :P

Hey guys :) So I realized that you all haven't seen my recent drawings :( So here they are! I can't do my usual shindig since I'm on my iPhone, but I'll do my best :D I'll Try to adjust this post with my usual shindig, but until then, you can just admire them :D

EDIT!!!!!

First off, I didn't draw this.  This was drawn by a twitter ponies user.  So anyway, she was asking for people who could redraw her avatar for obvious reasons. I took up the job, so I took ONLY THIS!
And drew this :) I'm so proud of it! But yeah.
This is another drawing... It's honestly not my best. Fluttershy and Pinkie look really... awkward.
I know that I posted this a while back, but it was just a sketch. I finally inked it this year! So now it's done :)
Thats my signature... If you care.
This is my serious face. I like the bottom of the drawing, how it fades out. :)
This is my friends FAVORITE! This is also my first pony drawing EVER! and It's really good, if I do say so myself :)
Treble riff. I got bored, so the wallpaper may never be finished...
FUTURE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!! I gave this to my twin friends for their birthday, and it's pretty epic.
and then of course, AppleJack. The reason I drew her is cause my 6 year old cousin was turning 7, and I need to find an 11 by 14 envelope to send it to her :) So I'm working on that. It's my first time drawing AJ, so it's pretty good I think :)

Alrighty, here's my future drawing list too...
SO..... EPIC.....
Something along the adorableness of Shining and Cadence... I just don't know what.

So Yeah :) 
*~Brigid~*

1 comment: